Scanning applications can obviously vary to suit the clients needs, clients tend to digitise their documents in two ways:
- Every quarter, six months or yearly, the client passes over all their documentation to Turtle for scanning. This gives them the confidence of knowing all their data is not using valuable and costly space within the office and is easily accessed at their P.C.'s.
- Other clients send their data on a more frequent basis (weekly or monthly). This enables them to access current information and utilise it (for example, accounts queries and payments) and other general referencing.
* Both methods benefit the user from a from a disaster recovery point of view.
- Document Preparation
- Writing to CD and providing software or uploading data
- Return data to client or organise secure destruction of work
- Any images scanned can be provided in a preferred format i.e. TIFF or PDF
- A free search engine and integrated viewer can be provided
- Each job is allocated a Project Manager, whose job it is to maintain the high quality of work carried out and act as a liaison between the client and Turtle. If any questions arise or a document is needed during the scanning procedure it can be made available by the Project Manager
- Confidential destruction & recycling
- OCR work can also be undertaken to allow keyword searching of documents